Griffinest Asia Securities LLC seeks Financial Analyst.Bachelor's degree in finance or related field, plus two years of experience in any job title involving finance related job duties required. Will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience including Master's degree in finance or related field and no experience.
- Follow global equity, fixed income, commodities and currencies markets and compose market summary report on a daily basis;
- Gather and review research reports from multiple sources;
- Research and recommend mutual funds, hedge funds available on our platform depending on market environments, and make presentation materials to sales team;
- Research and construct covered call strategy on selected U.S. traded equities and ETFs; compose and present relevant marketing materials to sales team;
- Follow the performance of recommended stocks, mutual funds and hedge funds, and make appropriate adjustments when necessary;
- Update high net worth individual and institutional clients' holding performance and provide relevant add-on services;
- Conduct due diligence, provide assistance to sales team when requested, also need to work on ad hoc projects from time to time;
- Other tasks as assigned.
Work Site: Pasadena, CA
Mail resumes to: Griffinest Asia Securities LLC, 3452 E. Foothill Blvd., Suite 100, Pasadena, CA 91107